With lots of activity in your hospitality business, it is easy to get caught up operating by the seat of your pants.
Here is some *** SMART*** advice for your goal setting.
- Write down specifically what it is it that you want to achieve?
- How will you know if this has been achieved?
- What do you need to do to make it happen?
- Is this achievable or ‘pipeline dreaming’ (head in the clouds) wishing?
- Put a date in place that you would like it happen by.
Simple plans and structure have a crazy way of delivering big results.